Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned, that my favorite day out of the week
is Thursday. Strange I know, but let me tell you why I love it so much.

Monday is always shit. Who looks forward to go back to work?!

Tuesday is a long day for me. I usually have triple the amount of
walk-ins on Tuesday.

Wednesday is hump day.

Thursday is so close to the weekend I can taste it. It's farther in
the week so I bring my game face. Plus, and this is the most
important part, LOST is on! Who doesn't like Desmend?! He's probably
my favorite character on the show.

Friday is always so busy. Going to Kiezer to have lunch with Jessie,
and picking her up after work is way out of the way. I never mind, I
just know my time is valuable. I usually have some plans that night,
so I start stressing about time management. I worry and stress too
much on Friday, so that's why I hate Fridays.

Watch some LOST, relax the best way you know how, ;0) and thanks for
coming back since I hadn't posted since Saturday.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

your just a ball of stress aren't you. i recommend a tai chi or yoga for you to calm your inner tiger. in other words, take a chill pill bro, and find another good show to look forward to on a different day of the week.

Mary Ann said...

Ben! How are you? Hey where do you live. I would love to see you and Jessie! how is she? I miss you guys! HOpe all is well!