Saturday, March 1, 2008

Jessie and some of her friends had a girls night out. I told them I'd
be DD, if they ended up needing one. I thought playing some 360,
would pass the time. But I ended up getting stuck. :0$

It was getting late and Jessie had texted me letting me know that they
were close to being finished having fun. I decided to make a playlist
and take a slowly make my way out there. I ended up getting some gas,
and on a back street I have never taken, I found a little piece of
heaven.

I have the napkin somewhere, or I'd tell you the name. Mind you, it
was 1:09 a.m. in basically a dark one-way lane alley. There it was, a
desert shop. Lights on, and the familiar neon glow of an open sign.
I walked in and, waited; As the sign said to do so. "Table for one,"
with less of a question then I might have liked. :0) I nodded and I
picked a table in the middle of the 600 sq. foot area. I ordered at
hot-cocoa and a slice of strawberry cheese cake.

From the first bite, to the last sip, that shiz was delicious! I
should've taken a picture.

No comments: