Friday, February 29, 2008

The nay-sayers had there way with me on Thursday. I didn't get the
transfer I was hoping for. Oddly enough, I pretty much okay with
that. Even though I wanted it for more reason then I knew what do so
with, I know this will work out too. I'm not saying that it was
designed to happen or that God thought is was best. I just think I
can make some damn good lemonade from these lemons. :0)

I don't feel like they had my best interest at hand. Which today,
makes sense to me. Why would a company look to see what was best for
there employees? They care about money, sales, and numbers. I plan
on staying here for at least another 4 months. I want to be able to
finish the project I started. That way, I have a whole lot more on my
resume then just, "receptionist."

Plus not getting what I wanted, helped me decide what's important to
me.

No comments: