Sunday, February 24, 2008

I started stretching my ear lopes for about 4 months not.  So far, I've been really enjoying the adventure.  I started out at a 16 gauge, and I'm currently stretching into a 6 gauge.  

I also have a tongue piercing.  Jessie and I decided to do something sporadic and exciting, so we got piercings'.  I already had been working on my ears, so I opted for the tongue.  The first few weeks we really hard.  I couldn't talk and I had a lisp that made me sound like a tween with fresh braces.  

I'm not sure if I'm done getting piercings.  I guess its my way of sowing my wild oats.  I just really enjoy the the fact that I'm personalizing my body.  I know that everybody won;t understand why I do it, but I just wanted to clarify that I do have them.

(Pics on other site)


























No comments: